Top

Daily Bulletin

Nov 12, 2015

Daily Bulletin

November 12, 2015

EVENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS

Nutrition and Wellness 

Plan to visit the Wellness Website,  and watch a brief video interview with Father Walter Oxley STD about his health promoting eating style.  Also the Great American Smokeout is November 19 – see what the school is doing to support your efforts to quit!  Cooking Class in the College is on November 15th, see signup sheet in the college. https://intranet.pcj.edu/wellness

LITURGY & SPIRITUAL FORMATION

LOST & FOUND

Lost: I was wondering if anyone has seen a spanish bible, I have lost it in St. Turibius Chapel since the beginning of November, it is a blue Spanish edition bible “La Biblia Latinoamericana” with a black cover, it has my name and my number on it. Please reach me by e-mail at hferretis15@pcj.edu, thank you so much! –Hugo Ferretis

Found: 

LINKS

OFFICE CLOSINGS

PRAYER REQUESTS

For Those Who Have Died

General Intentions/In Thanksgiving

For Those Who Are Ill

Please pray for my Mother, who is taking a radiation iodine pill and has to stay in isolation for five days, that her treatment will eliminate any bad cells left near where her Thyroid gland use to be. Thank you -Justin Meehan

Please pray for James, the young son of an old professor of mine, who is undergoing skull surgery Thursday, November 12, from 8 am until noon. - Chase Goodman

For Nancy Butler, staff employee, who is having knee surgery this week. –John Erwin

Please add a comment

Posted by GRLpGpAG on
1
Posted by GRLpGpAG on
1
Posted by GRLpGpAG on
1
Posted by GRLpGpAG on
1