Top

Daily Bulletin

Nov 13, 2015

Daily Bulletin

November 13, 2015

EVENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS

Nutrition and Wellness 

Plan to visit the Wellness Website,  and watch a brief video interview with Father Walter Oxley STD about his health promoting eating style.  Also the Great American Smokeout is November 19 – see what the school is doing to support your efforts to quit!  Cooking Class in the College is on November 15th, see signup sheet in the college. https://intranet.pcj.edu/wellness

LITURGY & SPIRITUAL FORMATION

LOST & FOUND

Lost: I was wondering if anyone has seen a spanish bible, I have lost it in St. Turibius Chapel since the beginning of November, it is a blue Spanish edition bible “La Biblia Latinoamericana” with a black cover, it has my name and my number on it. Please reach me by e-mail at hferretis15@pcj.edu, thank you so much! –Hugo Ferretis

Found: A soft cover of The Imitation of Christ found in St. Turibius chapel. If this is yours, email cgreen14@pcj.edu. –Christopher Green

A watch was left in classroom 3 on Monday 11/9/15. If it is yours it is now at the front desk. –Tracy Becker

LINKS

OFFICE CLOSINGS

PRAYER REQUESTS

For Those Who Have Died

General Intentions/In Thanksgiving

For Those Who Are Ill

For Bob & Melissa Glassmeyer, who are having health issues. –Tracy Becker

Please pray for my Mother, who is taking a radiation iodine pill and has to stay in isolation for five days, that her treatment will eliminate any bad cells left near where her Thyroid gland use to be. Thank you -Justin Meehan

Please pray for James, the young son of an old professor of mine, who is undergoing skull surgery Thursday, November 12, from 8 am until noon. - Chase Goodman

For Nancy Butler, staff employee, who is having knee surgery this week. –John Erwin

Please add a comment